Camfaud Concrete Pumps Ltd is the largest concrete pumping company in the U.K. It is a family run business that was set up in 1982 with just a single mobile concrete pump. The company has expanded steadily over the years and now operates one of the largest fleets of Putzmeister and Schwing pumps in the country. This German concrete pumping equipment is known around the world for its build quality and longevity. Due to customer demand, Camfaud invested in a fleet of Schwing static pumps, stationary placing booms and spider booms.
In the early days, Camfaud concentrated on supplying pumps into London, Essex and Hertfordshire. Today, the headquarters and main depot are near Epping, Essex; there are also depots in Nottinghamshire, West Midlands, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Kent and West Sussex. From this network of depots we supply concrete pumps into London, the Home Counties, East Anglia and the Midlands. Pump deployment is organised from Epping to maximise the utilisation of the equipment.
- Investing in the most advanced concrete pumping equipment.
- Operating a range of pumps to meet the needs of all customers.
- Maintaining the pumps to ensure safety and reliability.
- Training the pump operators to the highest standards.
- Promoting an ethos of safety throughout the company.
- Providing complete customer service including site visits, efficient booking procedures, reliable pumping operation and effective office back up.